iPad Mini is more and more popular. It
has a 7.9-inch display that we can hold it in one hand. It is a full seze tablet with a 1024-by-768 resolution. It also can capture 720p HD videos and surpport to play 1080p movie, the video
playback is better than iPad 3. So it has been many people's first choice. Do you think so?
Now that it has so many advantages and if you have got one, you must want to transfer music, videos, phothos, games, ebooks, ect. to it for playing. Then do you know how to sync the files to iPad Mini from a Mac computer or backup some some videos, movies to your computer? In the post I will show you the detailed guide on using iTunes to transfer files between iPad Mini and Mac.
Step 1. Please installed the Apple iTunes software in latest version and connect your iPad Mini to the computer via USB.
Step 2. After the connection, the iTunes will open automatically. In iTunes, select your device- iPad Mini, and click the Apps button.
Step 3. Below File Sharing, from the list on the left, select an app and click Add.
Step 4. In the window that appears, select a file to transfer, and click Choose, then file will be transferred to your device, and can be opened in the app.
PS: If you want to sync files to your Mac, please select the app on your iPad Mini device that you want to transfer a file from. From the list on the right, select the file you want to transfer, and click “Save to.” In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save the file, and click Choose. You will see the file is saved to the selected destination on your computer.
Step 5. After the syncing videos, movies or files you want to copy, you can "eject" iPad Mini by right clicking on the device from the left list. Now, you can get an full screen playback on your new iPad.
1. You also use a SD card or flash memory card who wokrs with iPad to help you transfer files between iPad Mini and Mac.
2. Before transferring videos, movies to iPad Mini via using iTunes or a card, please make sure the files are surpported. iPad Mini only surpports H.264 MP4, MOV, M4V. It menas you can directly get the AVI, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MOV, MPG, MTS, VOB, TiVo, ect file to your iPad Mini for viewing. If you want to watch any video on your device, please download and install the all-in-one Mac OS X Video Converter on your computer. With it, you can transcode almost video to iPad Mini video formats with only 4 easy steps.
1) Run the friendly convert tool, and click video you want to re-incode.
2) Choose the best output file "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" from "Format > HD Video" category.
3) Click "Settings" to set the video size, bitrate, frame rate to get 720p or 1080p playback.
4) Start converting video to iPad Mini by clicking "Convert" button in lower right corner on your Mac.