Have you received New Year gift? Is it a iPad Mini hot tablet? If so, you must want to use it ot play HD videos you've recorded or dowloaded to celebrate the 2013 New Year. Here, I have to remind
you to make sure your video files are supported by your iPad Mini. Maybe you do not know the device's supporte video format, you can see the below:
iPad Mini supports H.264 .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio. It also plays MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in MP4, M4V, MOV file formats. Besides, this, it can recognise the native Motion JPEG .avi file up to 35 Mbps, 720/30p, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio.
From the above formats, we can know 1080p movie formats are limited at H.264 MP4, M4V, MOV. So, before copying your 1080p New Year movies to it for watching, you should make sure the file format is one of the three. However, your downloaded movies are probably MKV, AVI, WMV, ect, and your recorded HD video files are possibly MTS, M2TS, MXF, ect, then how to sync them to your Mini iPad for playing? The best way is to convert MKV/AVI/MTS/WMV/MXF to iPad Mini video formats.
After testings and comparisons, we find Brorsft Video Converter is not only a professional tool for transforming any vide to any vide format, but also it has the built-in profile for iPad Mini. Plus, it has the CUDA and AMD technologies for chooing to accelerate the conversion speed. The most important is that we can keep the original 1080p video qaulity for enjoying on iPad Mini. So the tool is the best Video to iPad Mini Converter for you.
Guide: How to change 1080p videos to H.264 MP4/MOV for iPad Mini
1. Run the tool I recommend and click Add File icon to import 1080p videos as you want to convert.
2. Click on Format bar and find the iPad category, in the list, you can choose the "iPad Mini HD Video(*.mp4)" as the best output format.
PS: You also can go to "HD Video" menu to select H.264 MOV as the export.
3. If necessary, you can click Settings to freely set the video and audio arguments.
1) For 1080p movies, you'd better keep the video size as 1920*1080, the frame rate should be 30fps or lower.
2) You'd better choose as .aac stereoas the best audio format.
4. Please click "Convert" to transcode 1080p movies to iPad Mini supported format.
After the fast video conversion, you can easily get the converted video by clicking "open". Then you can freely stream the 1080p movies to iPad Mini for playback anytime and anywhere. Happy New Year and have a good time on viewing your HD videos.